Tuesday 9 April 2013

Introduction

Hello,

Well, now that I have identified this is where the World is, too soon or too late, I had to get involved.

So there's something about myself.

My name is +Nauman Wasif , (pronounced as No-maaan, New-man, Naomen etc) and I am a current MSc Management student and Business Management graduate from the University of Chester with First Class Honours.

In my last three and a half years in the UK, I have held more than 15 positions in different organisations and projects from working behind the bar to representing the University at an international level and still progressing on to discover new horizons in the business world.

The world we live in now, is getting very complex day by day, and there's really no fixed formula for success due to the fast paced nature of change we're experiencing and if you don't keep up with what's going on outside, you're simply, losing out!

In this blog, I will try to express what I have learnt since entering the real world, what they don't teach you in the books and what you should expect. I will also publish some of the articles and academic projects I have written in my undergraduate years.

You can follow me here, or @naumanwh on twitter, please get in touch!

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment